So pleased to introduce you to my friend, Reagan Smoker. Reagan has been a retail and hospitality manager for over a decade. She's worked from brands like Jos A. Bank, Lacoste, Calypso St Barth. Noe she's the GM of a quaint inn and restaurant in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin.
I wanted to bring Reagan on to talk about her perspective on being a great human and how that applies to selling people on her. Her story doesn't disappoint!
You'll learn some practical things from her stories working with difficult customers, challenging employees, and also from her over 12 year battle with breast cancer.
Reagan truly leads with love in everything she does. This episode will show you how she does it and how you might be able to bring these approaches into your own interactions with others.
Key Takeaways by Time!
- 6:02: Reagan's story of growing up and learning to read a room from a very early age - 6:02
- 8:00: "I'm still a human being, I just have a touch of cancer"
- 8:52: Lead with Love - You don't knw what's going on with people's lives. Power of a genuine compliment.
- 12:15: If you can't feel someone's pain, we've all seen movies or books where we can think of someone's pain. Channel that.
- 31:00 - Having difficult conversations and how to approach people in a useful way.
Connect with Reagan (Show her some love)!
Connect with Us!