Jules White is an award winning international sales consultant with over 30 years of business and sales experience. Working in many different sectors selling everything from baby products to stainless steel to Yellow Pages she has also experienced every job role within sales, from telesales through to Sales Director and has a wonderful breadth of knowledge and experience to bring to her work.
She also secured investment from Peter Jones in the BBC’s Dragons’ Den, which is the ultimate pitch to win! She's an author, a business owner, and a TEDX Speaker.
This episode we focus on how the same skills that serve us well in our lives are the same skills that serve us well in sales. People truly buy people and they buy people who truly get to know them. Jules instincts are always to get to know the human behind the sale and she'll help you unlock the language and mindset you can use to go deeper and build more lasting connections in all facets of your life.
Key Takeaways by Time!
- Our uniqueness is the best thing we have as human (6:15)
- What is magic and how it's defined by the audiences mind (6:11)
- Defining what it means to be human (7:18)
- Story of what she learned from her Dad (10:00)
- Conversations about our Dads (15:00)
- Life Skills are sales skils and why (17:35)
- Why you let the buyer be in charge (19:57)
- Story of patience and being gentle with a large sale (23:32)
- Touching story about her and her son (29:50)
- Live it/Love it/ Sell It Methodology - 35:06
Connect with Jules:
Connect with Us!